I've been in Japan for over 17 months and I thought I'd see everything.. that was until I ran across this gem in Asahikawa. Fulfilling the stereotype that you can get anything out of a vending machine in Japan, the Egg Haus delivers! It's exactly what you think it is, a wee building that sells eggs out of vending machines. You can even get sauce to go with your eggs. The only thing that struck me odd was the location of the haus, on the edge of town. Then again, where is the ideal place to put an egg haus? You'd figure it would be downtown where all the salarymen could get an egg on the way to work.. or something. Random Japan, how you never fail to amaze me!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati