So I've just returned from my two week trip in China on Sunday night and had to wake up for work early the next morning. It was an amazing trip and I'll probably spend the next few days recovering from it and catching up on sleep. I want to write up some posts about the places I've been but, while I get myself organized and back into the swing of things, here are some of the pictures that I put up on Facebook.

Hong Kong | Beijing | Great Wall of China | Xi'an | Huashan
I've already received comments that some of the pictures are amazing - and most of the props goes to my new camera - but if some of these photos or places inspire you to get out and travel to see them for yourselves, that would make me happy. Some of these photos just can't capture the experience of being there and feeling it for yourself. The Great Wall and Huashan are two places in the world that I will never forget, and which words or pictures just cannot describe. I've always wanted to go to the Great Wall but didn't take the idea seriously until a few months ago. I juggled my time and money and somehow I was able to go there and make it happen. For anyone else wanting to travel, it's not that difficult, it just takes a little bit of commitment. Get out and see the world!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati