Happy New Year!!

I'm back from my vacation now and slowly easing my way back into my normal routine. The first few days back were pretty tough to adjust to from the 30 degree heat of Southeast Asia to snowy Hokkaido. I got back to find over a meter of snow on my car! I didn't have a shovel (or gloves!) so it took me 30 minutes with a window scraper and umbrella to clear off all the snow. It was a cold way to start the year!

I spent the last few days trying to organize my pictures (and myself) to write about my winter vacation with the family in Vietnam and my trip to Cambodia. I don't even know where to start! I haven't been able to sort out my thoughts for long enough to think of what to write so bear with me! In the meantime, you can see all the pics that I put on Facebook from the trip:

Ho Chi Minh City
Mekong Delta
Phu Quoc Island
Nha Trang
Angkor Wat, Cambodia

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati